LWZ 70 E
- Energy efficient with up to 90% heat recovery
- Designed for air flow rates of 50-180 m3/h
- Compact space saving design
- Quiet operation
- Low power operation
- Replaces indoor air with filtered fresh air from outside
- Pollutants are removed from indoors
- Prevents dust and pollen build up
- Prevents condensation and mould through improved ventilation
- Easily accessible design for filter replacement
- Optional FEQ air quality sensor
STIEBEL ELTRON's LWZ 70 E ventilation unit has been specially developed for ventilation in apartments. The crosscurrent heat exchanger recovers up to 90% of heat from the extracted air, while its constant flow fans are economical on energy.
STIEBEL ELTRON has a specification team that can assist you with the selection of a ventilation system and ducting configuration based on your building plans.
The LWZ 70 E has extract and supply air connections of 125 mm diameter.
No, the LWZ 70 E is designed to be installed indoors.