SHC 10 AU / SHC 15 AU
This product is no longer available
You can still access product information and downloads from this page.
View More Mains Pressure Compact Storage Water Heater Products
- Made in Germany
- Point of use installation eliminates dead legs
- No waiting time: benefit from immediate hot water
- Space-saving under bench installation
- Ideal for multiple outlets
- Suitable for use with all taps
- Compact modern design
- Enamelled steel tank manufactured by STIEBEL ELTRON
- Includes PTR valve and reducing bush
- Wall mounted design to easily adjust height
- Insulated design minimises heat losses thus saving energy
- Temperature set at 60°C
- 1.6 kW heating element
- Available in two sizes, either a 10 litre or 15 litre version
- Operates on 6.5 Amp 230V, plugs into power point
Hot water right at the point of use, ideal for multiple outlets
Made in Germany the STIEBEL ELTRON SHC 10 AU and SHC 15 AU under bench mains pressure water heaters deliver hot water quickly to multiple sinks or basins. These point of use water heaters eliminate long runs of pipework for isolated sinks and basins and can greatly reduce the waiting time for hot water to arrive at the outlet. Installed directly underneath the basin or sink these water heaters are compact in design to take up less space in the cupboard.
High quality design
- Made in Germany with premium quality parts
- Certified enamelled steel tank manufactured by STIEBEL ELTRON
- Designed for 2+ fixture outlets
- WaterMark approved. Lic No. WMKA00301, AS3498
Energy and water saving
- Low minimum standby power consumption
- Installed close to the point of use helps save water
- Compact space saving design
- Installed underneath sinks or basins, ideal for mulitple points of use
- 230V - 3 pin power cord with earthed plug 6.5 Amp
- Operates with all WELS approved tapware
- 5 year cylinder, 3 year parts & labour and 1 year PTR valve domestic water heater warranty*
Available in 10 litre (SHC 10 AU) or 15 litre (SHC 15 AU) tank capacity.
*Conditions apply - refer warranty policy for full details.
|Model number||SHC 10 AU||SHC 15 AU|
|Rated output||1.6 kW|
|Rated voltage||230 V / plugs into GPO|
|Rated current||6.5 Amp|
|Electrical Installation||As per AS/NZS3000|
|Installation requirements||AS/NZS3500.4.2 & local requirements|
|Permissible operating pressure||600 kPa|
|Tank capacity||10 Litres||15 Litres|
|Mixed water volume at 40°C from single draw off||15.3 Litres||23 Litres|
|Standby energy consumption / 24 hours at 65°C||0.5 kWh||0.53 kWh|
|IP Rating||IP24 D|
|Height (incl. PTR valve)||498 mm||523 mm|
|Width||280 mm||320 mm|
|Depth||270 mm||318 mm|
|Weight (filled with water)||17.2 kg||24.0 kg|
|Approvals||WaterMark Lic No. WMKA00301, AS3498|
|For multiple draw off points||Yes|
Yes, the SHC water heaters are mains pressure storage water heaters and can be used with all WELS rated tapware including low flow taps.
Yes, the SHC water heaters are designed as a multipoint of use water heater and can be operated with multiple taps.
On top of the water heater between the inlet and outlet the sticker will advise the size SHC 10 AU or SHC 15 AU. Within the download section of the SHC you can download a pdf showing you exactly where and how to locate this sticker.
No, the SHC is designed to provide hot and cold water to a sink. These units are not a boiling or chilled system.
The SHC 10 AU can deliver another 10 litres of 60°C hot water after approximately 29 minutes, based on cold water temperature of 20°C.
This will be dependant on the sink size, however we recommend the SHC 15 AU if a larger volume of hot water is required.
The SHC is available from all leading plumbing stores.