- Made in Germany
- Engineered for outdoor installation including a corrosion-protected casing
- Advanced technology ensures an excellent COP at low outside temperatures
- Installation requires 3 phase power
- Ideal for new builds and retrofits of commercial buildings
- Suitable for large apartment buildings
- Cascade multiple units for up to 186 kW heating output
A large heating demand requires an efficient heating system. The robust WPL 57 air source heat pump from STIEBEL ELTRON is the perfect hydronic heating solution for apartment blocks or commercial buildings. The WPL 57 harvests energy from the air to achieve flow temperatures of up to 60°C, suitable for both in-slab and radiator heating. Engineered for New Zealand conditions, the system utilises an efficient defrost function which allows for operation in temperatures as low as –20°C.
The WPL 57 can be cascaded for use in large buildings or commercial units. Up to six systems can be used to easily multiply the heating output. All the while, the operating noise is kept to a minimum by an encapsulated refrigerant circuit, an acoustically isolated compressor and wide gaps between the evaporator fins. Both the corrosion protected metal casing painted in STIEBEL white and the casing protecting the evaporator ensure high durability of the outdoor elements.
The right system for the job
- German made, engineered for diverse New Zealand conditions
- High output for commercial applications and apartment buildings
- Efficiently harvests the energy from the outdoor air
- Cascade multiple units to increase heating output
Your building will benefit
- Flow temperatures up to 60°C allow use of in-slab hydronic heating and radiators
- Silent operation thanks to an encapsulated refrigerant circuit, acoustically isolated compressor and wide gaps between the evaporator fins
- Can be integrated into your building automation system with the use of a software extension
- Can be controlled remotely via a mobile device with the addition of an ISG web unit
- Low height allows discreet and convenient placement
- Corrosion protected metal casing and protected evaporator ensure long durability
- Perfect for new builds and modernisation
|Energy efficiency class
|400 V (3 phase)
|Output at A7/W35 (EN 14511)
|Coefficient of performance at A7/W35 (EN 14511)
|Sound power level (EN 12102)
|Sound pressure level at 5 m distance in a free field
|Max. application limit on the heating side
Air source heat pumps use a refrigeration circuit to harvest energy from the air. This energy is then used to heat the water which is pumped through a hydronic heating circuit, such as in-slab piping or radiators, to warm your home.
Hydronic heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON are the quietest on the market thanks to an encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. Advanced sound engineering guarantees that heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON can be used in neighbourhoods with a dense population. Many models even feature an additional silent mode.
Yes, hydronic heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON are engineered to operate energy efficiently even when outside temperatures fall below zero. Advanced technology from Germany ensures efficiency even at cold temperatures down to -20°C. For instance, the natural defrost function of the WPL 25 AC(S) comes into play in temperatures around 0°C to ensure a smooth and efficient operation when it becomes frosty in New Zealand winter.
Yes, STIEBEL ELTON offers a wide range of hydronic heat pumps which serve as heat source for either under floor heating or radiator heating, or both. This depends on the models' flow temperatures. Please consult with a STIEBEL expert to identify the right system for your needs.
STIEBEL ELTRON is working closely with hydronic heating specialists throughout New Zealand. Feel free to get in touch and ask for a recommended installer.
STIEBEL ELTRON offers both single and three phase models. The letter S in the model description stands for single phase, such as the WPL 25 ACS. Please also check the technical details on the product page of your model or contact STIEBEL ELTRON for further advice.
All STIEBEL ELTRON heat pumps in New Zealand are offered with an optional ISG web, which allows you to control and monitor your heating system via a home network or mobile device.