LWZ 170 E PLUS
- Energy efficient with up to 90% heat recovery
- Designed for air flow rates of 100-300 m3/h
- Quiet operation
- Low power operation
- Replaces indoor air with filtered fresh air from outside
- Passive House Institute certified component
- Quick cooling effect via night ventilation function
- Pollutants are removed from indoors
- Prevents dust and pollen build up
- Prevents condensation and mould through improved ventilation
- Easily accessible design for filter replacement
- FEQ air quality sensor (optional accessory)
Passive House Certified Component
The LWZ 170 E PLUS uses a cross current design to effectively recover the heat in the air indoors as it exchanges this with fresh air from outdoors. The LWZ 170 E PLUS is ideal for low energy buildings and passive homes.
|LWZ 170 E PLUS
|Air volume flow
|Protection level to VDE
|Max ambient temperature
|Air duct connection
|PE condensate drain connection
|Sound pressure level tested 1 metre from the unit in accordance with EN255T7
33dB (A) at 100 m3/h 40Pa
43.5dB (A) at 150 m3/h 80Pa
51.5dB (A) at 225m3/h 160Pa
STIEBEL ELTRON has a specification team that can assist you with the selection of a ventilation system and ducting configuration based on your building plans.
The LWZ 170 E PLUS has extract and supply air connections of 160 mm diameter.
No, the LWZ 170 E PLUS is designed to be installed indoors.