2020 Vision for a 2030 Reality
STIEBEL ELTRON is a proud platinum sponsor of the CIBSE ANZ 2020 Seminar Series. In the future, net-zero carbon buildings will be driven not only by social responsibility but by policy and changing codes and standards. Now is the time to take action.
This online programme brings experts from both sides of the Tasman to share exemplar case studies of regenerative and net-zero buildings and practices. It will also tackle future policy changes in Australia and New Zealand that building owners, managers and services engineers need to understand to minimise risks to assets, both existing and new.
This event will answer your questions about net-zero carbon building design and the future of buildings:
- What does the future of refrigerants look like under the Kigali Amendment and Paris Agreement?
- What is the impact of corporate responsibility as a driver of legislative change and climate change?
- Building resilience - What does this mean and what do we need to know?
- Financial applications - insurance and investors and what does this mean for building designers?
- Review of how Australia and New Zealand account for carbon in the building industry - operational and embodied sources. What are the shortfalls?
- The likely future focus of codes. Primary and extended targets for services engineers.
- What is the practice of Regenerative design and how is it being applied to the built environment?
- Case studies of net-zero being achieved. How the systems were designed to achieve this in new and existing buildings with net-zero water / energy / carbon.
What lessons can we learn from overseas examples?
Date: 9 September 2020
Time: 11 am to 5 pm AEST