LWZ 370 PLUS
- Energy efficient with up to 90% heat recovery
- Designed for air flow rates of 100-400m3/h
- Quiet operation
- Low power operation
- Replaces indoor air with filtered fresh air from outside
- Quick cooling effect via night ventilation function
- Pollutants are removed from indoors
- Prevents dust and pollen build up
- Prevents condensation and mould through improved ventilation
- Easily accessible design for filter replacement
- FEQ air quality sensor (optional accessory)
The LWZ 370 Plus is the largest of the centralised ventilation systems offered by STIEBEL ELTRON. Designed to deliver air flow rates of 100-400m3/h the great design can recover up to 90% of the indoor heat.
The LWZ 370 Plus removes stale air from inside and replaces this with fresh air from outside through its multiple fans. The two air flows are routed through a unique cross current exchanger which effectively recovers up to 90% of the heat. The energy saving design can help reduce heating costs but also provides a healthy indoor air quality by managing humidity as well as reducing pollutants indoors. The ventilation unit has multiple fan settings to create ideal comfort and the settings can be adjusted by a qualified installer to suit your home perfectly.
|Model number||LWZ 370 PLUS|
|Power consumption||21-213 W|
|Rated voltage||240 V|
|Air volume flow||100-400 m3/h|
|Max ambient temperature||60°C|
|Air duct connection||180 mm|
|PE condensate drain connection||32 mm|
|Sound pressure level (EN 12102)||54 dB (A)|
The size of ventilation system depends on the size of your home and the required air flow rates that need to be achieved. STIEBEL ELTRON has a specification team that can assist you with the selection of a ventilation system and ducting configuration based on your building plans.
The LWZ 370 Plus has extract and supply air connections of 180mm diameter.