WPL 17 ACS Classic
- Made in Germany
- Single phase
- Small footprint engineered for outdoor installation
- Minimum operating sound with silent mode functionality
- Advanced inverter technology ensures high efficiency
- Suitable for passive house applications
- Ideal for high-performing houses with a small heating load
The WPL 17 ACS classic air source heat pump for hydronic heating is ideal for high-performing houses with a small heating load. Hydronic heat pumps extract energy from the outdoor air and utilise it to cost-effectively heat your home. STIEBEL's advanced inverter technology delivers all year round exceptional efficiency. Engineered for outdoor installation, the footprint of the WPL 17 ACS classic is small, meaning it can be used where space comes at a premium. The encapsulated refrigerant circuit, as well as the acoustically isolated compressor, guarantees quiet operation. In addition, the sound of the heat pump can be further reduced by enabling the integrated silent mode function.
The WPL 17 ACS classic comes in a package with the hydraulic module HMS Trend. This ensures that you receive a perfectly matched kit for your home which operates smoothly. The HMS Trend module integrates various components including a circulation pump, expansion vessel, safety valve and the WPM heat pump manager.
Made in Germany for New Zealand homes
- Perfect for high-performance homes, such as passive houses, with a small heating demand
- Offered in a perfectly matched kit including the HMS Trend hydraulic module
- Advanced inverter technology for increased energy efficiency of the hydronic heating system
Putting the performance into your high-performing house
- Considerably more efficient than gas boilers � keeping your heating costs to a minimum
- Low operating sound with a silent mode function
- Compact design to save outdoor space;
Straight forward installation
- Floor standing and wall mounted options
- Only requires single phase power
- Easy access to electrical connection panel without having to open the appliance
- Anti-vibration mounting bracket for easy connection to the hydronic heating system
- Heat pump kit including hydraulic module HMS Trend ensures a neat and simple installation having most of the components already integrated in the system
|WPL 17 ACS classic
|Energy efficiency class
|230 V (single phase)
|Output at A7/W35 (EN 14511)
|Coefficient of performance at A7/W35 (EN 14511)
|Sound power level (EN 12102)
|Sound pressure level at 5 m distance in a free field
|Max. application limit on the heating side
Air source heat pumps use a refrigeration circuit to harvest energy from the air. This energy is then used to heat the water which is pumped through a hydronic heating circuit, such as in-slab piping or radiators, to warm your home.
Hydronic heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON are the quietest on the market thanks to an encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. Advanced sound engineering guarantees that heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON can be used in neighbourhoods with a dense population. Many models even feature an additional silent mode.
Yes, hydronic heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON are engineered to operate energy efficiently even when outside temperatures fall below zero. Advanced technology from Germany ensures efficiency even at cold temperatures down to -20°C. For instance, the natural defrost function of the WPL 25 AC(S) comes into play in temperatures around 0°C to ensure a smooth and efficient operation when it becomes frosty in New Zealand winter.
Yes, STIEBEL ELTON offers a wide range of hydronic heat pumps which serve as heat source for either under floor heating or radiator heating, or both. This depends on the models' flow temperatures. Please consult with a STIEBEL expert to identify the right system for your needs.
STIEBEL ELTRON is working closely with hydronic heating specialists throughout New Zealand. Feel free to get in touch and ask for a recommended installer.
STIEBEL ELTRON offers both single and three phase models. The letter "S" in the model description stands for single phase, such as the WPL 25 ACS. Please also check the technical details on the product page of your model or contact STIEBEL ELTRON for further advice.
All STIEBEL ELTRON heat pumps in New Zealand are offered with an optional ISG web, which allows you to control and monitor your heating system via a home network or mobile device.